How it Works?
Eyelashes are 10% Water and 90% Keratinized Proteins, have 4 Distinct Development Phases:
1. Growing Phase (Anagen) - Skin Cells called Keratinocytes move thru the Hair Follicle, Harden and Transformed into Strands
2. Transition Phase (Catagen) – When a Lash Growth Slows and Halts
3. Resting Phase (Telogen) - Lash Development ceased but Remains Anchored in the Follicle
4. Shedding Phase (Exogen) - A new Hair Pushes out Old Strand.
- Supports Lashes LONGER, WIDER & THICKERLashes
- Promotes Healthy Eyelid Cells
- Nourishes Skin around Eyelash Line
- Moisturizes and Conditions Lashes
- Safe & Highly Effective