Micro Needle Derma Roller by Nutrafeel | Anti-Aging Skin Regeneration Therapy (540 Needles - 0.25mm) | Facial Massager | Collagen Stimulator | Reduces Wrinkles, Lines, Scars, Stretch Marks, Cellulite
- HIGH GRADE Derma Roller - Top of the Line Derma Roller Designed to Help Regenerate Your Skin - Unleashing Your Body Natural Healing Capabilities!
- Helps REDUCE Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Scars, Stretch Marks, Cellulite
- CLINICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL NEEDLES (540 - 0.25mm) – The Safest and Most Hygienic Material Used and Recommended by Physicians for Years
- SAFE and EFFECTIVE Skin Therapy that Stimulates Collagen, Helps Reduces Enlarged Pores, Reinvigorates Your Skin!
- Environmentally SAFE and Non-Animal Tested: At Nutrafeel, we are Environmentally Conscious and Quality Fixated, creating only Safe, Reliable and Responsible Products that are NEVER Tested on Animals - Manufactured in a Quality Control Facility.
Nutrafeel's Derma Roller, is a Top of Line Skin Therapy Solution (540 Needless - 0.25mm) for Home use, that helps Unleash Your Body Natural Healing Capabilities.
Made from Clinical Grade Stainless Steel - The Safest, Highly Hygienic and Most Recommended Material use by Physicians for Years.
While Titanium is certainly a sturdier material, when buying a roller, the recommendation is to choose "Stainless Steel". Why, you Asked? The answer is Simple.
- What do Most Medical Professionals & Hospital use? - Stainless Steel.
- What do Acupuncturists use? - Stainless Steel.
- What do Tattoo Artists use? - Stainless Steel.
- What do most Skin Care Professionals & Manufacturers use? - Stainless Steel
The only advantage Titanium has over Stainless Steel is that it's a bit stronger. However, when choosing a roller, you need also to factor things like "Cleanliness" and "Toxicity Levels". These are far more important than sturdiness. That being said, Stainless Steel is still an incredibly "Strong Metal".
Some Key Benefits:
- Youthful Skin
- Promotes Skin Regeneration
- Helps Reduce Wrinkles, Lines, Scars, Cellulite
- Helps Stimulate Collagen Production
How to Use:
- Always Sterilize the Derma Roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
- Wash desired area thoroughly, then dry skin.
- Do not force roller on to your skin, only apply mild pressure.
- Roll the tool in up-down, left-right and in diagonal motions 5 to 6 times each area.
- Then switch direction.
- Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
- Wash roller under hot running water and the dip in alcohol after each use, then let it dry.
- When roller is completely dry please store it in the plastic case.
- Use once a week for optimal results.
It's recommended replacing roller every 3 months, based on usage.
Give your Skin a Smoother Younger Looking Feel!